You are permitting us to create a software account with the details provided in the registration /order form and you agree to:
1. Change the password immediately after creation and maintain the security of your password.
2. Maintain and promptly update the registration data, and any other information you provide to Hallsdiary.com and to keep it accurate, current and complete.
3. Accept all risks of unauthorized access to the registration rata and any other information you provide to us.
4. All communications from Hallsdiary.com will be sent to the registered email id & mobile only.
1. You will pay the subscription & marketing fee and other charges incurred by you at the agreed upon prices, including any applicable taxes on creation of account based on your subscription plan.
2. Honour the payment given to us at the time of signing the software subscription agreement.
3. Collect venue's Booking /Reservation charge from the customer and the same will be deducted with the Hallsdiary marketing fee and other charges as agreed. The balance amount will be directly credited into venue owner's account within 7-14 business days.
4. All communications from Hallsdiary.com will be sent to the registered email id & Mobile only.
www.Hallsdiary.com publishes the availability of Venues/Marriage Halls/Mini Halls/Party Halls/Banquet Halls Online. This availability is being managed by the owners/managers of the venue.
www.Hallsdiary.com shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the information; the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Venue owners/Managers. Any monetary loss incurred to customer or halls diary due to data accuracy should be borne by Venue Owner. Hence Venue Owner warrant,
1. Venue Owner should promptly confirm the customer Reservation/Booking within 24 hours. It is sole responsibility of venue owner to honour the confirmed reservation/Booking.Hallsdiary shall not be responsible for the non-availability of the venue for whatsoever reason after reservation/booking is made
through.Hallsdiary.com is merely acting as an agency to enable the customer to book/reserve the venue(s)published by the venue owner(s) at their sole discretion. Any monetary loss incurred to customer or halls diary due to data accuracy should be borne by Venue Owner.
2. Cancellation of Booking/Reservation done by customer cannot be done through Hallsdiary.com. However the refund of cancellation to customer is sole discretion of Venue owner. In such case customer should contact venue owner directly. Neither M2 Consultancies /hallsdiary www.Hallsdiary.com shall not be
responsible for making refunds to the customer;it shall be the responsibility of the venue owners, and, the customer needs to directly work with the functional hall owners for such refunds. M2 Consultancies believes in helping its customers as far as possible,
and, has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.Hallsdiary doesn't have any hand holding on these terms. However the collected marketing fee are non-refundable.
3. Venue owner should give full co-operation/support to Hallsdiary.com to avail its service and get maximum venue occupancies.
4. Agreed to regularly to sync your latest data with us to avoid data discrepancy
1. Subscriptions made will not be refunded after the account is created by us.
2. Hallsdiary.com reserves the right to change the subscription prices and marketing fee as and when required.
3. Your software purchased will be active only for the stipulated period agreed. After which you will have to renew the subscription to continue access
4. For Subscription Plan - Value Plus, monthly one changes will be done free of cost. Additional changes will be charged accordingly.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license.
1. To access and use the software strictly in accordance with this Agreement
1. The services we provide through the site are for your own use only. You may not resell, lease or provide them in any other way to anyone else.
Your license for access and use of the site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as "Content and Materials") therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not:
1. Copy, print (except for the express limited purpose mentioned in this agreement), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the site or any content and materials retrieved there from
2. Use the site or any materials obtained from the site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system,database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing
or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
3. Create compilations or derivative works of any content and materials from the site.
4. Use any content and materials from the site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right,or property right of us or any third parties.
6. Make any portion of the site available through the Internet or any other technology existing now or developed in the future.
7. Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture.
8. Use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the site.
9. Use the site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting.
You may provide links to the site, provided
1. That you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the site.
2. Your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities.
3. You discontinue providing links to the site immediately upon request by us.
We do not represent or warrant that the site will be error-free,free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or
through the site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the site at any time without notice. We reserve the right in
our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the site
Third party content may appear on the site or may be accessible via links from the site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability
for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood,obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions,representations or any other form of content on the site. You understand
that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law
enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners,agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents,attorneys, advertisers,
product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of the site.
Your right to use the site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or
documents is not transferable or assignable.
A. We and any affiliated party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in anyway from
1. Any errors in or omissions from the site or any services or products obtainable there from
2. The unavailability or interruption of the site or any features thereof
3. Your use of the site.
4. The content contained on the site.
5. Any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit,and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of merchants will apply to you while on any merchant sites.
We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the merchants are independent contractors and neither
party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other statements on site. The site may include statements
concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services,
as well as our intentions, plans and objectives (particularly with respect to product and service offerings), that are forward-looking statements.
These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our
control. When used on our site, words like "anticipates", "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends," "will" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking
statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbours for orward-looking statements. The site and the information contained herein
does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities.None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be
deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
The site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions
expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of
any linked Web site on our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our
site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
1. Information you provide - When you sign up for a Hallsdiary.com account or other Hallsdiary.com service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information
(such as your name, email address and an account password).
2. Cookies - When you visit Hallsdiary.com, we send one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - to your computer
by storing user preferences and tracking user trends.
3. Log information - When you access Hallsdiary.com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
These server logs may include information such as your web request,Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time
of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. User communications - When you send email or other communications to
Hallsdiary.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Please note that your customer Data (see section below) is not used for any of the above purposes.
Hallsdiary.com processes information on our servers in India Hallsdiary.com processes the various information you provide to offer
solutions and results to you. We may process the information for:
Hallsdiary.com customers use the Sservice to host data and information ("Customer Data"). Hallsdiary will not review, share, distribute, or reference
any such customer data except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Individual records of Customer Data may be
viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their Hallsdiary user ids and passwords.
We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information
needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete,
and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Hallsdiary.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Hallsdiary.com in the following limited circumstances:
1. We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal
2. We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the site and the content and materials provided therein.
This agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Chennai, India and shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of the Union of India. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in this agreement. The language in this agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning
and not strictly for or against any party. This agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an
acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions
shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the site is in conflict or inconsistent with this agreement,
this agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Our rights under this agreement shall survive any termination of this agreement.
Powered By M2 Consultancies
© 2014 - 2017 www.hallsdiary.com